Nerdy Time With Rori
sabato 3 agosto 2013 alle 06:44 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
Hi everyone! Today it's Nerdy Time with Rori!!



Today I'm gonna show you my 3SD games! I don't have many 3DS games since I bought my 3DS recently. First here's Nintendogs+cats . It's a lovely game where you can buy puppies and grow them. You can talk to them and call them with your voice and teach them how to sit, lay ecc.. My first dog was a black shiba and I think it's super cute! I named him Hannibal!






You can also use your Cards to see your puppy on the camera! You can use it just for fun or for competitions!





Yes that's my sofa! And Lately I bought a Lovely she cat and I named her Mikasa (es tu casa) and she's so sweet and lovely! I love her purrs and meows



Now Here's another epic game! It's Monster Hunter 3, you're an hunter and you live in a village that gives you missions. You have to go outside and kill monsters or collect stuff like mushrooms or fruits that are needed to gain points. With monsters parts you can make armors! I'lll show you mine!

This one is the Qurupeco Armor, this is for the archer/gunner and I really like it! The Qurupeco bow it's fire attribute and it's very useful for water and ice monsters!




This is the Bracydios armor, also for Archer/gunner and I think I look like Miku Hatsune image It's mud attribute and also the weapon of this monster are Mud attribute! It's very powerful !



 This one is a Gobul armor, and the helmet is a Lagombi one! I really love it and it's good for water monsters! My bell is a Magical Bell named "magic charm"  I made it  with insects and it's dragon attribute! It's very powerfull and it has a lot of buffs !



And the Bahabra armor! this one I made just for fun because it's a low level one. But I really love it and I use it in simple missions like killing gran baggy or farming missions! It's so elegant! You can make it catching bahabra on a special mission where you have to kill 20 of them! The reward is good and you can use venom to kill them without destroy them!




And the last game is Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of time! This game is just adorable! was made in 1998-99 and it was rewarded ad the best game of the year! They made a remake for Nintendo 3DS and I wanted absolutely to try it ! It's an adventure role playing game. You're Link, but you can choose your name to play! I called my Link Lecter just because of reasons. 



In this game you're a Navi and the great deku tree tells  you that a "wicked man of the desert" has cursed him and seeks to conquer the land of Hyrule and that Link must stop him. Before dying, the Great Deku Tree gives Link the Spiritual Stone of the Forest, the Kokiri's Emerald, and sends him to Hyrule Castle, then you meet princess Zelda that she tells you her suspition of Ganondorf. Zelda asks Link to obtain the three Spiritual Stones, one of which he already possesses, so that he might enter the Sacred Realm and claim the Triforce before Ganondorf reaches it . In this game you can usa a magical Ocarina that your friend Saria gives to you befor you go to Hyrule


I really love this game! I love Zelda games in general and this one is one of the best! Next time I'll show you some other games! Tell me if you have one of these games and your opinion about them! 


                                                                                                                 

Etichette:









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu