Shopping!
lunedì 27 gennaio 2014 alle 05:21 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

"The king is come unto his hall
Under the Mountain dark and tall.
The Wyrm of Dread is slain and dead,
And ever so our foes shall fall!"


-lo hobbit






image Hello sweeties! how are you today?  I'm very sad these days and I feel stressed because of many things I have to do and the Uni is so frustrating, expecially anatomy but I'm not here to deprerss you so I'll do my best to cheer me up and thanx to my friends I'll feel better yesterday I went shopping with Kira and I relaxed with her, we walked around talking about stuff and league of legends, yes I'm so addicted to that game because I love to play pvp with my friends using my favourite champions! I love Jinx and Thresh and I love to use them, Thresh is so damn cool! I love his voice and he's just OP whet he uses his hook! imageimage now I'm only 16 but soon I'll be stronger! I'm following builds for my champions and take mastery for each one!I also love to support with Soraka but soon I'll buy Nami and her skin "Nami Koi" wich is just Awesome!image  however look at this sassy Thresh!



He's so sassy! hoowevur, I also had some shopping! I went to my favourite library "giunti al punto" I have a discount card so I boutght some new books! I bpught  Lo Hobbit by the legendary Tolkien   with Alan Lee's illustration! The cover is golden with Smaug, my favourite character hehe- image I love Tolkien's style, so awesome and I love the songs and poems of elves or humans image this book has also a particular shape and it's very heavy! When I'll finish the lord of the rings I'll start to read this one!



I also bought Eldest! The second book of Eragon series! Written by the young and talented Christopher Paolini! He was only fifteen when he wrote Eragon! I really loved the movie and it was sad that they didn't finish the saga at the cinema, the same for the golden compass image and they had the courage continuing twilight you lil pieces of crappy drippy SHIT image hate you so munch-


The cover is Just amazing, I love those dragons! Eragon is old and the cover is a bit ripped image the story is lovely and I like dragon knights! image Then I also bought a small book that created the series "the vampire diaries" by Lisa Jane Smith. I wanted to try this one, I don't watch the series so i'll read first the book and if I like it I'll watch the series! I always give book/tv series a possibility, I also read twilight to say that it sucks of course image 


I also bought at Piazza Italia a jersey and a sweatshirt! Only 5 € each ! The first one is a disney sweatshirt with Minnie! I really love it! The print is so cute! image I love disney cheap stuff, it'ss also original! she's a bit gloomy in this pic but I really love minnie!


 The other one is a simple wool jersey, It's black and pink by piazza italia itself and it's really big and comfy! I love to take a bigger size because it makes me feel smaller image 


The queue was so long! and the staff was very slow serving people , we spend half hour waiting for our turn and it was so terrible and boring  But finally we finished and we restored with a good ice cream!image I love the soft ice cream they make at the bar of the shopping center I love vanilla mousse and hazelnut mousse! It's very soft, it's different from the other ice cream favours! I also bought a pair of bunny earrings and I really love them! they have a little moonstone on the inside!



and I finally bought the new Mascara by L'oreal named "MANGA" Yes. MANGA- I was so surprised watching the commercial because now seems that the japanes world is starting to come to Italy and it's like.. WOW, you finally woked up? It was also very cheap compared to the other mascara! only 11€ and it's very good as a mascara it's also very long lasting and comfy to put on! thanx to the mobile applicator!




Well what else can I say? oh! I'm collecting disney cooking stuff like Mikey's biscuit shaper and I love them! I want also the minnie one and soon I'll make Pooh chocolates! I buy them in library and they're quite cheap and made with very good quality materials!


if you liked my post please comment and follow my blog! Thanks everyone! see you next post dearies! image

 



Etichette: , , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu