Muffins & Heroes
giovedì 30 maggio 2013 alle 06:44 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

Hello cupcakes! These days I'm very buisy with my university and I don't have much time to go out, so I spend my spare time to increase my cooking skills . Today I'll show you how to make muffins! Muffin is a kind of semi sweet cake, they're similar to cupcakes and you can make them with different ingredients (you can mae them sweet or savory) This time I used Raisin!

All you need is:

    300g (10½ oz) self-raising flour
    100g (3½ oz) caster sugar
    225ml (8fl oz) milk
    2 large eggs
   1tsp vanilla extract
    100g (3½ oz) of Raisin or other dried fruits
    Icing sugar, for dusting

And I also added some Ricotta to make it sweeter, try it! firstable you have to prehit the oven to 180°C then prepare the mixure! It's very simple, you just have to mix the ingredients slowly. I usually put the eggs first, then I add some flour and milk gradually untill the mixure is homogeneus and not too liquid. Then add some ricotta and the raisin, at last you add some vanilla extract! Put the mixure in the molds (you can take silicone cups or simple paper cups) mine are in silicone!  then put in the oven!



Itadakimasu!



 However my daddy bought me skylanders giants! When it will come I'll show you all my collection! Now I'll show you my Marvel NOW collection! It's a project that started in 2012 it's a relaunch of the main marvel characters comix! The prologue is this one 



This one shows different stories, We''ll see Ant-man , Loki( I love him! he's so cute and the drawing style is awesome!), Fury and others that will show you a new beginning. I Also bought Iron Man and the new avengers! I'm still waiting for Thor and I hope I'll get both covers because the b cover is often with chibis and I love them!! I liked this new beginning , I love Tony's new armor and the story is very interesting! also new avengers are great! It shows an episode with x men similar to hunger games! I'm so curious! I also bought a 100% marvel volume called "vendetta" wich shows the stories of the villains, I saw only Loki's story for now but I love the cover! You can choose your villain on the cover and I chose Loki of course! 





Even Luna loves my comix!  



See you next post! bye sweeties!

                                                                                                 

Etichette: , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu