I see Fire....
lunedì 23 dicembre 2013 alle 09:53 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
mood: 
doing: taking order to my comix collection
music: "I see fire" - Ed Sheeran
phrase: "I am fire! I am death!"



Hello sweeties! How are you today? Christmas is finally here! I have many things to tell you befor the great Christmas party! On Saturday I went to my scoout group to celebrate a special Christmas event and bring the cildren in church to pray together. We played and then after the reunion I thought I hat time to get dressed and relax before the dinner with the other scout. We had to cook pies! We travelled to Giulia's house with Sara and we started to cook. We prepared 3 pies with cheese and vegetables or ham.We had so much fun prepairing them! I can give you te recipe! It's very simple!

Ingredients:

puff pastry
500g spinach
250 gr ricotta
2-3 eggs
grated cheese
oil
 pepper
nutmeg

Firstable, cook the spinach with oil and salt, then cut them and let them get cool. Then, mix the spinach with eggs, ricotta and cheese. Add some pepper and nutmeg if you want!  Put the puff pastry into a mold and add the spinach mixure! Then put the borders of the puff pastry on the mixure to make a frame, then put in oven for 30 minutes at 180° (the photo is for example, I didn't take one of mine twt)

http://www.ircnapoli.net/gnam/2012/05/6-torta-salata-ricotta-e-spinaci.jpg

Then after that we prepared with all the scouts a traditional Italian food called "Polenta"  It's cornmeal boiled into a porridge We cooked a lot of that and then we put it on a table and divided in 3 parts. We put the meat sauce on the first one with sausages, The other one was half with vegetables and half with fish! We ate it together on that big wooden plate and we had so much fun! It was very interesting to share dinner like that! It's an olt italian tradition and I did it when I was a child Then we exchanged our christmas presents and I received a lovely purse!  I also drinked Ponch, a typical winter  liquor! so good and warm!



The nex day I went in Ancona with my friends to celebrate Gorefiend and Christopher's birthday! I met Sabba and Chris on the train and then we reached the others  to eat pizza toghether. While we were waiting for the others we visited the Comix shop and I bought a lot of Loki stuff At first I only wanted to take Thor fourth and seventh with the special Lego Loki cover, but then I fount the prologue to Thor and World's burning and I took those too! I really love kid Loki! he's so sweet and such a good character!






Foto: Miele~~



I had so much fun with my friends! At the dinner we talked a lot about doctor who and with Macchan we were watching the fabolous Thranduil. I mean he is so awesome! I love that character because he's cool but even funny with all that SWAG. We were all like













I mean PLEASE LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT ALL THE SASSYNESS INSIDE THE BODY OF THAT MAN. PLEASE-



Well... at the end of the dinner we stayed at Gore's house and we stayed awake all the night playing League of Legends, Pokemon or animal crossing. I played with Hina with the christmas event making snow puppets all the time and taking pictures everywhere! I was so tired whet i came back home, but very very happy to have such marvellous friends! I really love them all and I feel so lucky to spend my time and passions with them all!



oh! I saw Lo Hobbit with my dad and... I mean, That was so awesome! I mean.. some parts are only from the film and not in the book but that was pretty fine! Except the love between Tauriel and a Dwarf, I mean, Tauriel Please retake yourself! I mean Look at Legolas or even Thranduil! Elves hates dwarves! this should be the nature. And also Tauriel met that swarf only the time she saved him from spiders and she should hate dwarves like all the normal elves But the real star was SMAUG.

image
ok, Thranduill you too but I talked about you before so now it's smaug turn! so shhh!





Look at that awesomness! HE IS SUCH A GREAT CHARACTER. I MEAN I LOVE HIM. Anche the italian voice is so Sexy! It's my favourite one! And I'm also impatient to hear all Becedict's performance as Smaug. I love his voice! I also tried to draw Smaug and his Human version, is still WIP



LISTEN TO THIS VOICE.

Thanx for reading! see you next post! Have a merry Christmas everyone! I leave you with my favurite illustration!

Etichette: , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu