Merry Xmas and a Happy new year!
giovedì 2 gennaio 2014 alle 09:18 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

"jingle bells!
twilight smells
Edward ran away!
Bella dies
Jacob cries
STAR WARS ALL THE WAY!"




image Hello Lovelies! It's a new year and I hope it will be a beautiful year for all of you! image I hope you also spent a lovely Christmas day and Hope Santa Claus has given you the gifts that you wanted image  I spent the Christmas day with my parents at my Grandma's house. Actually my granny's house is under mine so it's like I spent Christmas at home. I had fun with my parents and my uncle's camera. I want one too! image However I ate a lot of pastaaaaa (cit. Hetalia) and the fish was so good! Everithing looks better on Christmas and I love these family moments! I was wearing my Christmas lolita dress and I really love it! It was my dream dress and I finally have it! We exchanged our presents and I received a lot of stuff i can erase from my wishlist! Hellyeah! My boyfriend arrived a few days later and he also gave me lovely presents! He came for the fifth anniversary and we eat sushi and watched Monsters University on blue ray! We played also with disney infinity and I was so happy! image



I received

imageDisney Infinity
imageHunger Games complete
imagePercy Jackson (3 books)
imageDoctor who (3 books with Matt Smith)
imageeleventh doctor Screwdriver
imageRandall Disney Infinity



Here's some photoes!




Fot the Christmas day we spent all the day at my uncle's country house! I love my uncles because I think they're more like grandparents for me, I grew up with them nd the countryside is so relaxing! I ate a lot again image, I read The Lord of the rings near the fire and it was so relaxing! image


In the evening We played card games and I was all like  "don't you dare to mess with me bitches, I'm such a badass on cardgame!"


We ate pineapple all the time and I love fresh pineapple even if I'm a bit intollerant but who cares! I'll die happly and I don't care! However I found that my aunt was playing that game since decaded and I was like "sorry... I was just..."


Hoooweverrr It was also fun and I drunk a lot of champagne and fuck yes! 


For the new year, we went to our friend's house to celebrate together the last day of the year! We had a lot of fun together and We ate a lot of stuff! We talked about lol with Maya, Macchan, Gore and Riccardo planning new groups for more penta! To the victory!! of course with my Jinx!


We also played Monster Hunter with Sosu and Gore and we killed a blue rathalos, a rathalos and a Nargacuga and a barioth.image After midnight we went outside for fireworks! There were two cities with fireworks and we watched both from the cliff! We also made our fireworks together with magic wands and little onions! image And then we ate a lot of yummy sweets like tiramisù or a nutella roll cake! I'm getting fatty image When I'm angry I use to eat Marzipan to calm me up, but lately one of my friends is getting me mad so I think I'm gonna look like Jabba in a few months image 





The first day of the year was just fabolous! we went watching  Capitan Harlock with our friends and it was so awesome! I love Harlock since I was a baby, because my father is a big fan and I learned from him! The new design is just awesome and the soundtracks are so great!


The arcadia is pure awesomness and it's so badass, like Harlock! Now we're watching the entire series of star wars on sky, on the special channel "cinema star wars" the 304, you can watch all the star wars movies from 1 to 6 january! may the force be with you!


oh, here's my new Hunter tab! And some pictures of my gameplay in Disney Infinity!image I really love those games! I want new weapons for MH and new stuff for mu toy box on Disney Infinity





I hope this new year will be full of Joy and health for you! Have a great year unicorns! And may the odds be ever in your favor!! ALLONS-Y!!!



Etichette: , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu