OMG THE DOG IS FLYING SO HIGH
lunedì 23 giugno 2014 alle 12:13 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

How pleasant is the wind tonight
I feel some drops of rain
I never had but one true love
In greenwood he lies slain
I'll do so much for my true love
As any young girl may
I'll sit and mourn all on your grave
For twelve months and a day

                     https://38.media.tumblr.com/247a640f8888e9aa1f7aeb52a5448f52/tumblr_n7kmy3bi0b1qj1qago1_500.gif

Hi dearies Deers! How are you? I'm quite fine! Finally I passed anathomy and I'm really happy about that! An finally I can relax for a bit Well Well... I spent a lovely day with my friend Sarah (http://cherry-shock.blogspot.it//) And I was so Happy to see her and MrTaxy We went to the All you can eat and I took a lot of sushi! image There was also a lovely bunny sweet that I want to eat again, maybe I'll buy some to take me home!Then I went to a chinese shop where I bought tons of bubble tea and Mochi! 






I also bought a sweet juice called "mogu mogu" it's a lychee juice! I really love it! I want to live in that shop! After some shopping, I went to Sarah's house and I met her doggie Emily, she felt in love with me , it was love at first sight I guess ! She was so happy to see me!  


We had some fun with her demon furby and it was pretty scary when he freaked out! I also tried some of Sarah's cosplay, I tried Himari's wig and top! I haven't seen the anime yet but I love the cosplay! I also tried Beatrice's cosplay and I loved it! We had fun taking a lot of pictures together! I was an happy day! I als bought a lovely raccoon eraser! Wen I went home I stayed at the Chocolate bar in my town to see the football match with my friends!






A few days ago, I went out with my friend Kira and I was so happy to see her again after a long time! We went to the all you can eat sushi (I'm addicted to All you can eat) And We stayed a lot into a new supermarket where  bought a new lovely skylander! I really love it! image I also bought a pair of leggings from H&M! with... NANANANANANNANANA BATMAN! And I also bought from Kira the Silmarillon! It's just wonderful! We talked a lot and walked near the seaside! I love to talk and stay with her, she's a lovely girl and a loyal friend! image







An the D&D session I had so much fun! My character and my friends were attacked by a scary Skeleton dragon! I almost died because the dragon tried to munch me and I was really scared that my Character would die! but luckly she's fine now!   I finally met Macchan, my best friend, I missed her so much! I held her for a lot cause I was so happy to see her   We talked a lot about my problems in love She was kind and she pulled me up! I ate a huge Kebab with fried potatoes and OMG IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY FACE



Oh! I almost forgot! I started to watch a beautiful TV series named "Penny Dreadful" with Eva Green (dark shadows.300) , Billie Piper,Danny Sapani  (these two from doctor who)  Reeve Carney,Harry Treadaway and others, it's a very big cast! And they're all amazing! I really love this series! Here's the plot!

"Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. PENNY DREADFUL is a frightening psychological thriller that weaves together these classic horror origin stories into a new adult drama."

I'm in love with Fankenstein and Dorian Gray (obvsly) And I love Eva Green, she's just...ARGH   AND A SHIP IS READY TO SAIL

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjC7IfWY0pGvGK8sYroYgaSSJbwpsprh4Dx0fP853wVz-DZltVFVRBjOd3OrSwDN7IAxtW7Fldk4pHgbup7CWFgoxDI6C2P4hClFrO8TasE3qT_SM1esGyAGC3ygDWuN_e8285I6l9SqJ4/s1600/tumblr_n7emh26e6z1sxurxio2_500.gif 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgw130RPUR6LiodVE-UgXv7e4yDkvKTIN-TTMzCHpH7LapeYjCj-QkkNT7G-yiKFYDIuhuMePSjNTe4h_fZU864HU7BXgRbFSEa-SgGy0LH3dkOJ18AtKVjWzes9kj7oXyuKtiUCUpbeBo/s1600/vanessadorian.jpg 

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2012/7/1/ship.gif

Now I'll watch all the Hannibal second season! See ya soon sweeties!!  

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3be24d85189f73c6e93b4469d9bda928/tumblr_monfny0qEZ1rvs9wso2_500.gif

Etichette: , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu