Rimini time!!
martedì 5 agosto 2014 alle 07:44 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
 I’m not afraid, anymore
I’m not afraid
Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

Hello sweeties! Sorry for being so late but these days I'm a little lazy https://38.media.tumblr.com/0ede37dde4d22183deda69712294ec43/tumblr_n9sg1o9SMB1sif4cro1_500.gif  

A few weeks ago, I went with my friend Kira to Rimini Cosplay! We travelled for a few hours in the car and it was so hot!   We arrived for Lunch and We ate something at The MCDonald! I ate chicken mcnuggets for all the time   I love Happy Meals, they're so cheap and yummy!


We also met our friends at the MCDonald and I was thinking that "it's a small world after all!" and I was so happy to see them all! After Lunch we reached the event that was just behind the MCDonald! How lucky! We met our friends and we took a few pictures at the fountain. I was looking for my friends, the stands didn't open till 17:00 and it was so hot! But thats's ok, I'm so tired of rainy days! Its summer and it still rains like November But luckly it didn't! It was sunny all the time!   After a long walk I met my friend Carlotta and her sister as Elsa and Anna and we were looking for a place to rest! Unlucky Elsa wasn't able to make some ice, but there was free water and that was good!   We stopped at the fountain and I didn't notice that I stole Makoto's spot (Yamato) there was all the "Free!" group and I stroke up with a very funny Rin! I was sitting and trying to send a message but he was like *poke poke poke* my phone and I sent only stuff like "sdfgbhnj"   I added him on Fb and I noticed that I already knew his bf so we took a few selfies together and I tested the new line camera style! 




Then I also met my friend Elecchan and she was also another lovely Rin! I was surrounded by Rin I wanna make Gou's cosplay asap cause I love her character, my favourite ships are Makoto/Gou and Rin/Gou

http://getoutcanada.com/static/uploads/content/sorry.gif 

We took a lot of pictures and I bought a "lovely" Kyuubey and it was so creepy/lovely!  









We stayed till midnight there, we watched the K-pop dance competition and I loved the videos and the song they presented! I love K-pop but I'm not very expert on that, I'm working on it There was a very good singer and dancer that wasn't in competition, he was famous already   Then we went to our friend's house to rest...yes, rest. I played all the night with him when Kira was sleepy. I played Plague and I killed all the human population Then I played "Journey" and I loved that game! The ambientation was amazing!

http://projectcrystallis.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tumblr_mebvs39jgd1r73n19o1_500-1.gif

Then we watched "transcendence" with Johnny Depp and Cillian Murhy and I loved it! It was 6 of the morning when I felt asleep on the bed while he was playing with my phone The next day we returned to the Comix event and I was Mirajane! I stayed with my lovely Macchan and she was so beautiful as Annie.  And there was also Sabra as Ahri ,her bf Thomas as Tatsumi Oga , Roxas as Tristana and Carla as Cait soon I'll be there with Jinx, but now it's still WIP I also met Sarah and mrTaxi but for a few minutes cause they had to go away I was also looking for my friends Lolly and Vane but I didn't find them




Then we returned home at 20:00 because there was the last train to bring me home I miss Rimini so much! I'll be back there asap! I swear! Btw, that's all for now! See you soon sweeties! I'll update next time with my scout vacations! 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e32a7be8fc0aa5474485483f77b3c1c3/tumblr_mf4pnqVt9v1qdpl9ro1_500.gif

                                                                                                                

Etichette: , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu