Cinnamon and Apples
martedì 16 dicembre 2014 alle 07:51 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
                 http://38.media.tumblr.com/5d1a3d0774c853723472b38b5757fe92/tumblr_mxfz8v2F4Z1raiwcso1_500.gif     

"Sorry if I'm not gentle
 I can say that in my dreams.
My thoughts are about to short circuit.
I want to see you, now isn't soon enough.
Just about ready to cry, moonlight,
Can't call, midnight.
Because I'm so naive, what can I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope!
Led by the moonlight,
Often we meet by chance.
The twinkling count of stars foretells love's whereabouts.
Born on the same planet
Miracle romance
One thing I still believe in, miracle romance"

image Hello dearies! How are you today? I feel super fine cause I passed another hard exame image and I'm having so much fun with my friends and Mamo chan!image  Last Week end I went to the market for a few commissions, cause I wanted to make biscuits for mamo chan. I also bought a new pack of  winter tisanes and I love them! I still have to try some of them but for now my favourite is the Winterzauber and I wanna try the Suber Apfel! image


I had lunch with Marta and then we went home to make cookies while she was studying. And I tried to make  sugar icing for my usa biscuits! image I also made chocolate icing for a big mikey biscuit! imageI'm very satisfied and Mamo chan loved them! We ate pizza together and we watched a movie! I was so happy he apreciated them! image



The next day I went shopping with mom and dad and I bought a few stuff for cheristmas and a new lovely outfit! image At OVS I was interested on the child spot, because there were lovely prints and I fit 10-12 years sizes sooo, lucky me, I bought a lovely sweatshirt with Marie from aristocats image! I also bought a lovely panda plushie and I named him "Kiba-chan" he's so lovely! image




 to scout and we finished the nativity, Then I drived to see mamo chan and we went to the shopping center with Lucia and Erosimage, at the beginning we didn't found them but at the end we did and we bought some meat for dinner and fried potatoes, we cooked it at home, we made cicken with sweet and sour sauce with potatoes and chicken nuggets! yum!image I also felt in love with the ginseng coffee so sweet and tasty! ps:  Here's my outfit!

Skirt: Terranova
sweatshirt: OVS 10-12
shoes: off brand
tights: calzedonia

After dinner we played Magic and I tried to make a cigarette for mamo chan (I'm still learning since I don't smoke and it's so hard to make one!) But I did it quite well! atr leats it looks like a cigarette! cigarette emoticon


And after that we went to the factory of our friend and we played munchkin! imageOne round started at 23;00 and finished at 2:00, I mean we were all level 9 and we countered each other to win, my god I was so tired! image We made another round and then boys started to talk for hous and when we went home it was like 6:00 , so Mamo chan stayed at home with me and then we had lunch toghether and watched Wolverine movie! Then he went home cause I had to study for my exame.. Andf I miss mamo chaaan. 
ps: here's my christmas tree! image 




And here's a test for my friends! It's in italian cause my besties are most of all italians <3

 Know Rocchan

Il mio vero nome?
Ho secondi nomi?
Dove abito? non scrivete il mio comune, se lo sapete, please
Dove ci siamo incontrati?

Da quanto mi conosci?
Mi confido spesso con te?
Quando mi hai conosciuta per la prima volta, che hai pensato di me?
Fumo?
Bevo?
Di che religione sono?
La mia età?
Colore di capelli?
Colore degli occhi?
QUANTI GRADI DI MIOPIA HO?


Quali sono le cose che amo fare?
Ti ricordi una delle prime cose che ti ho detto?
Qual è il mio genere musicale preferito?
Una delle mie canzoni preferite?
Il mio genere di anime preferito?
E il mio anime preferito?
Personaggio preferito?
Il mio manga preferito?
La mia coppia preferita?
A che personaggio mi assoceresti?
Cibo preferito?
Bevanda preferita?
Dolce o salato?
Colore preferito?

Come mi piace vestirmi?
Sono timida o estroversa?
Diresti che sono una tipa divertente?
Sono ribelle o seguo le regole?
Mi consideri un'amica?


Come mi definiresti:
Una cosa che non sopporto?
Una cosa che mi fa soffrire?
Una cosa che mi rende felice?
Qual è la mia città preferita?
Se ci fosse un solo soprannome per me, quale sarebbe?

Qual è il mio passatempo preferito?
Faccio sport?
Che scuola ho fatto?
La mia più grande paura?
Qual è la mia favola preferita?
La mia storia d'amore preferita?
Animale preferito?

Il/la mio/a migliore amico/a?
Le persone più importanti della mia vita?
Sono innamorata?
Se si di chi?
Ti ho mai raccontato qualcosa di strettamente personale?

(Brace yourselves)
Sono vergine? Se no sai con chi è successo? Quando? Età? Con quante persone è successo? Preferisco sesso o Amore? Mi piace l'hentai?
Sono uke o seme? La mia taglia di reggiseno?
(buahahaha SCUSATE)

Etichette: , , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu