Happy New Year!
venerdì 2 gennaio 2015 alle 08:58 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
                   https://31.media.tumblr.com/3f433fa58aed6cc6f090c53aba9d736c/tumblr_mu8wcz4HHU1r2binwo6_r1_500.gif

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles" 

Happy New year sweeties!!  This is the year of the goat! image and this year started greately for me! I'm so happy and Hope it's the same for all of you guys! image  These days it snowed a bit and I was afraid I couldn't see my mamochan for the new year party image but luckly the weather was kind and I also enjoyed the snowy days! I really love snow, it makes me happy! It's so relaxing and I love to watch it out of the window drinking tea or hot chocolate I went to my uncle's country house and I took some pictures! I love the colors of the landscapes when it snows, it looks like icing sugar on the cliffs





And yeah! I also made a Snow Bunny/Poro I dunno what image But it still looks cute and that's the important, right guys?    and of course line camera helped me with super duper special effects!


I also made a video! 



Btw I spent with my boyfriend two beautiful days and I had so much fu with our friends! We met at 6:00 cause I was afraid that snow would stop me again, He was so awesome with his new haircut and he was like Tony Stark he was purrfect We took a tea together, chatting and laughing and...he was so cute *retakes herself* hem, btw, when I'm with him I feel so awkward and afraid of making mistakes, he enjys teasing me (he jokes of course) like the tea was too hot and I didn't notice the ice cubes near us we took a strawberry tea with biscuits! After that we met with our friends and we reached the party spot! it was so cold outside and also the inside was quite cold    I stayed with Giulia and we took some pictures together and with our friends before dinner.   You know, "but first let me take an Elfie"  The food was quite cold, I didn't eat too much, luckly the lentil was warm, and we were like homelesses that says "at leat it's warm"   We had a lot of fun together and we also danced a lot with glowing bracelets! We danced group dances and I wasn't afraid of the "disco lights" cause mamo chan was with me and we danced together like woah! image  I was new in the group so I felt a bot awkwars but luckly there were the usual group so it was fine after all cause I knew them before   At the end of the year we celebrated together and  was so happy beginning with him a new special year together   and here's some pictures





Then I stayed at mamo'shome for the night (I still have his t-shirt)  and I had lunch with his family I was so happy and embarassed at the same time Btw after lunch we finally went to the cinema With Simone and Marta to watch "Lo Hobbit" and I was like

***SPOILER ALERT***

SMAUG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO When He died I was like 


YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT I MEAN DRAGONS ARE A PROTECTED SPECIES I MEAN PLEASE SMAUG DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE. ... Ok I'm calm... Btw the movie was quite good exept for the fact that some stuff was added just for the movie to make it longer and I didn't appreciate the love between an Elf and a Dwarf but...ok... at least Thranduill was cool as always and he was so cool with his super cool killing stag machine of death!   I mean, he stabbed like 6 ogres with the stag's horns and he cutted their head like.. HEXAKILL!!  

https://38.media.tumblr.com/62317e32b9278cb5e4a6a90c38e03b90/tumblr_nhgizuikF51sfhkw6o4_500.gif

and I was like:  OMG LOOK AD HIS BADASSITUDE!
https://38.media.tumblr.com/df2634953d0030428dd7bbdd8bbee42a/tumblr_myn4ftwZw61su24s0o4_250.gif 

I wanna read back all the LOTR books I have, I just finished the Silmarillon and I wanna read all again, like also Percy Jackson  I got for christmas last year That's all for now! See you nest post and stay tuned!   

                                                                                                 



Etichette: , , , , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu