Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
venerdì 3 settembre 2021 alle 15:34 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

 


Mood: When life gives you lemons  ;)
Eating: cinnamon rolls

"All things are difficult before they are easy" -Thomas Fulller. Yes, he was right, I have to change again my job because of red flags from the one I was in for just a few months, It's closer to my home and I hope I will find myself at ease there, pray for me please cause I'm drinking too much lemonade lately image anyway I had the chance to relax and stop for a few days before starting back again! I spent some time with daddy and we visited the aquarium! image I love the aquarium and the zoo, these are places where I can finally charge my brain batteries! I would live in a zoo or in an acquarium forever! image I love staying so close to wild animals, it's a true emotion! image you know that seahorses eat costantly cause they digest food too fast and they need more nutrients?They mate for life and males carry their babies untill they born!


Did you know? Jellyfishes don't have a heart,blood,brain or other organs, they only have an elementary  nervous system with perceptors thet detects vibrations or chemical variations in the water! this with their sense of gravity help jellyfishes to navigate in the water. Some jellyfishes are immortal! they constantly rigenerate themselves! 


Bullsharks have the strongest bite! 6000 newtons of force! a human can go 900-1500 only! Even hippos are not safe from sharks! And hippos use to bully crocodiles image Unline great white sharks, bull sharks are fine in an acquarium! they can live for 25 years! Bull sharks don't have a good sight so, in dirty waters they may mistake a human for a prey, be careful! image


Yellow Tangs are algae feeders,and play a crucial role in the coral reef! they eat algae before they choke growing corals! They eat algae from sea turtles shells! they are little helpers! 
image

there are around 30 known species of clownfishes! All clownfishes born as a male, when the dominant female dies, one male turns into female! 
image Not all the anemones are friendly, only around 10 species can choesist with clownfishes! Clownfishes eat dead anemone tentacles or remainings! also crostaceous and algae! They don't swim much,they're not good swimmers! so yeah, Marlin did a great thing finding Nemo in the big ocean! They communicate making popping and clicking noises.  
The sound of penguins are similar to donkeys
image A group of penguins in water is  called a raft, on earth they are called a waddle! Their color is used to hide from preys and predators, is called countershading! They look darker if you see in the deep water and lighter if you look up to the sky! Great white sharks use the same color combo ti hide in the same way! image Male penguins gift female penguins rocks to make them fall in loveimage




Anyway!Coco is still super handsome and he's growing up so fast omg! 


Also I got some super cute overalls from OnesiesDownunder and I love them so so much! image I love the fabric! they're so comfy and elastic! I would wear them all the year! They're so good and cuute! image





I hope you liked this post! I will update you soon with my job and other news! I wanna review some recent movies and some games here! And yeah I can't wait for Genshin to update to 2.1 so I can finally get my beloved Kokomi! I have the 100% pity and I won't touch Raiden's banner for any reasonimage I gotta be strong! Waifu is on her way home! And meanwhile I still have the best support ever! Barbara! imageimage

See you next time! Bye biii 











Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu