from Rome with love !
venerdì 6 maggio 2022 alle 13:40 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

 


Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well! I'm ok,I've just been a lil dizzy these days for not having a proper me day but I will have one soon, I hope, lol image  btw I promised I would update this blog with my recent travel to Rome! I travelled with my cousin and had lot of fun! Rome is such a beautyful city,I love it, there are so so many monuments each corner you turn and I felt in love with Piazza Navona which is actually my fav place in Rome! I love feeling like I'm living and walking on history masterpieces! image





we stayd in campo dei fiori where there were lot's of restaurants! You have to try carbonara pasta once in your life! Actually since I'm Italian this is a dish we easly make at home tooimage  We visited also The Trevi fountain which was bigger than I remembered when I visited it the first time image It's a huge fountain with it's 86ft high and 161ft wide! imageItòs called trevi from the word "Trivum" wich means it' in the middle of three streets crossing! Crocicchi, Poli and delle murate streets image



Also we visited the Klimt temporary expo where they were keeping the famous painting Judith


also we visited the Vatica museums which were huuuge! like 7km of walk! with statues all around and the ejyptian museum! 


Then we visited the Sistina chapel with the famous Michelangelo's fresco paintings! you can't take pics there so here's a sample from google, lol



you know that actually this piece, one of the most famous arount the world is actually a little piece of a giant fresco painting! this is just one single scene! here's all the top! image 


btw! We also visited the St Peter chatedral and it was the most huge church I've ever seen, there's also the masterpiece of Michelangelo, the Pietà which was secured after some jerk tried to break it with a hammer image 




Also we went to a lovely cat cafe called "Romeow bistrot" and I had a delicious cheesecake! it's all veg and eco friendly and you can chill with lots of kitties vibing around you! they are all rescued kittens and they were super adorable and spoiled! image 



now let's talk about cookies! I wasn't lucky enough to get dark choko cookie's father but I was luckier with the cherry blossom cookie banner! I got her at first 5 pulls and I love her so much! I'm running out of exp candies but I'm doing my best to level her up and use her in my main team! 


the best toppings for her are

x5 Searing raspberry with cooldown substats
x3 searing raspberry x2 swift chocolate

her CD time is very long so you want to reduce it! SHe's an ambush fighter  on the rear side! she summons a sakura petals shower on the enemy increasing also the atk of the team! I love her so much! 

Also I've started a game named Lost ark on steam! It's a f2p fantasy game whith lots of classes that you can choose, the only flaw is that some classes can only have male or female characters, like a female gunslinger will never be an archer, so a male will never be a mage or bard!  I actually choose the bard and I love this support class! It's a new class for me and I love her using her instrument as a weapon! 


I'm currently playing with my sibby Maisie! I love her character so much! 



I still have to learn more about this game and the skills set, for now I only started the first quests and exped till level 11! btw I got gifted with lots of cute stuff like mini pets and a mount that looks like a pink surf, lol image I will update my blog about this game as I get more through the plot!!image thenk you for stopping by! see you next post! byeee



Etichette: , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu