Zoo trip!!
martedì 26 aprile 2022 alle 10:22 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

 


Hello everyone! yes I'm still here ! I love coming back from time to time to resume some pieces of my life and share with you some pictures! I also love reading back my memories since social media are very strict with words these days and people use to just post the picture with a caption and go, I do that too but I also wanna share something more, like a diary, so I'm keeping this blog even if it will be for myself, lol! image  Also daddy gave me his portable computer so I can write my stuff and play silly games in bed when I don't wanna reach my gaming PC image me lazy!  Anyway! let's talk about tavels first! I had a medical check last week image so daddy brought me there and since it was super close, we went to the zoo! image It was so amazing! we've been there years ago but I don't have pics of that day so I'm posting the new ones! 


I fell in love with the two giraffes in the zoo, they were so cute and tall! image they were also super elegant, both two males from different giraffe species! yes! cause giraffes can be distinguished by their spots! 



so the one behind me is a west african giraffe ant the one I fed was a Nubian giraffe! 


they were so lovely and I had lots of fun feeding them! they have long tongues that they use to catch food! it's also super strong and they're not scared of eating food with thorns! even super long  thorns! their tongue is super resistent that they don't get hurt! not even while chomping! they are huge chomping machines! image I love their lil horns and gentle eyes! you know giraffes can fight for the female by hitting each other with their neck? they can be very dangerous when fighting! they can be tall from 5 to 6 meters! and this reminded me that sharks can be big like giraffes OMG image also I was able to bring my lolita outfit, it's been a lot since I weared lolita! I missed it so much! image

also they have a super cool breed! a lion and a tiger! this is a liger and they are part tiger, part lion! they are super big with a lil lion mane on the neck and super light stripes on the body! they resemble a lionish golden tiger somehow! but they can't have cubs cause they were born sterilized like the mule or the zebraxhorse pony! but they're so cool! image 

btw on easter I went out with my family in a local park called Abadia di Fiastra! it was super sunny and I ate lasagna and cheesecake! Also mom and dad gave me a pokemon easter egg and I've fount the rarest one! Gengar phone holder! I loove it!! image



also I was wearing my customized bunny ears! imageimage and there's daddy too! hehe I love him so much! Now it's time for gaming stuff! I will tell you about my travel in Rome next post! image as you can see from the header gif, I got Ayato on Genshin Impact! unluckly I failed to get him his signature weapon so I have a five star bow, lol, luckly I have Goro as support so I gave it to him! 


also Ayato is soo cute! I gave him the black sword prefering critical rate to atk% and I made a good choice in my opinion since his signature weapon had crit rate too! look at himm! he's such a precious baby and I love him so so much!! I love when he sips on his bubble tea and when he tells me "so...you...collect these..." LOL he's funny! also he gives all the bad food to the poor Thoma! image The event was kinda cute but actually I hope it was focused more on venti than Kazuha, since the rerun was Venti's image oh well, anyway it looks I will have to pull for venti next time! Now I'm trying to get Ayaka and if I fail I will wait for Kazuha rerun! image


btw I hope you enjoyed my chapter! next time will be my travel in ROme and some other videogames and stuff! so stay tuned! byeee 



Etichette: , , , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu