I'm back again~
martedì 27 marzo 2018 alle 04:00 da Sunny Bunny Scamander
                        Risultati immagini per madoka gif

Hello bunnies! imageYes, sometimes I respawn here and try to give another chance to the blogger life cause I really miss it and I often change language to see if anyone is interested and I think that english is the most common and understandable language to let anyone read it. image(Like I really hope there's someone reading this,duh) I passed through hard days and happy days as everyone. Struggling with my anxiety disorder but I think I'm able to handle that and  bad days are less terrible  as long as I stay more with daddy image Anxiety is a bad,bad thing but I wanna fight it! image Btw I know blogs are quite dead because of social networks that let you write the first thing you think easly, but I love to write and share my pictures and the blog has something very special to me. I want to share my experience in long posts and show more pictures, cause with the sociual network the words and descriptions looks so short, so I hope you will enjoy! image Firstable I wanna talk about my side of the bedroom at daddy's, I re-decorated it and we put shelves on the bed, mine is white and he got a black one~ imageimage I was so happy to put my magical girl stuff on there! So I can have more space! And I still haven't fill it yet, I still have to think how to decorate the other half and so I can still buy more stuff...hehe image  I put the Ufufy that my Bestie/sister in law gave me for Christmas image I put also my Filly Mermaids there


I got my Moon Chalice from the Bandai stand at Lucca comics 2017 and I payed it only 25$ and it has a little scented bar and it's so good! I added on the back an apple cinnamon scented bottle anyway. I keep my Precure folding fan waiting for summer to come tbh image


There's alsop the Nerdy Barbie that Dada gave me for my birthday and I love her so much! now she's with Ariel that was his present for Valentine's day~  He knows I love red haired dollies and here's quite difficult to find them cause most of them are blonde image



I also bought some new nail polishes and a super duper cute unicorn plate! When I had a super bad day I went to a small "treat yo self" shopping and bought something for my body cause you have to take care of yourself not punish yourself~ I got some golden bubble bath from aquolina, a white chocolate body cream wich is also by aquolina, Got an Essence BB cream but I will use it on summer cause right now I have super light skin ant that pigment was too dark image I got two palettes from wet n wild at a super cheal price, like 1$ and they were also limited edition! image and the colors are so good and super pigmentedimage I also got the Pink Sugar palette with two eyeshadows, one black and one white and I love the white one so much! image it has also two lipgloss but I never use them actually~ aand I also got a Lalaloopsy parfume with a cute mousie hairclip for only 3$
BTW I made that little pastel carpet by myself with pastel  wool!



Aaand here's the lower part of my bedside corner image I really love how it came out and I hope that my other lil corner will be as cute as this one! I will show you in the next post anyway! Cause we moved the single beds and took some free space~ Dada put a lil gym to workout and I put a lil living room and a Desk on the other half of the room! Like "watching you workout while I lay on my small sofa and eat chips" image Actually I started going to the gym too~ And I like it actually, it keeps the stress away with some good music image BTW in this space I bought a little wardrobe (the one that looks like a house on the left) So I can put my t-shirts or Sweaters there. I also got a box for the seasonal wardrobe change image I put some of my Bedtime Tales in my IKEA Bookcase , in the Marie drawer I keep my purses and on the left I have some plushes and Beautycase. I also made a little tour on my youtube channel~ image



On the next post I will show you the WIP of my second corner?little living room, I hope you will like my new posts and I hope you will follow me~ Thank you so much for reading~ 

Risultati immagini per bye gif


Etichette: , ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu