Genshin Impact!!
sabato 24 aprile 2021 alle 08:09 da Sunny Bunny Scamander

 



Mood: Tired but fine

Eating: Boba Tea
Icon: Zhongli

Quote of the day: “I hope there's a little magic left in you.” Even when we don't feel like there's any hope, there's always something we can hold on to, and it's within.


Hello everyone!! Yeah I'm back again hehe! I was wondering if I start to write down again my thoughts since the new socials leave just a little space for words and it looks like we only can communicate by pictures and I feel it's so wrong!image I Want to talk more about me and share more my pieces of life with morte thoughts!image I think this is the most comfy platform to write on cause I still can use gifs and emoji without problems! image Wahhh I messed these times and yeah, I'm a real nostalgic and baby girl image Btw here some news!! I finally got my official diagnosis! I'm so happy!! I won't call it Asperger anyomre since I learned Mr.Asperger helped Nazis during the warimage so yeah I will just say. I'm autistic! image There's not a good or bad autism! Everyone is special and valid!image Also I got new meds that helped me a lot with overthinking and anxiety and I feel more productive and less obsessed from time passing by! image I tend to let it go more easly! image

Sooo Work has been super hard these days due to a colleague that got hurtimage But it's thanks to my job that I have new friends,I am stronger and professional and I can afford my hobbies!image So yeah I'll keep holding on,waiting for things to get better! image Btw I recently started playing Genshin Impact ! This game is so cute and addicting! 

It's a reaaly cute MMORPG and It's a cute open world inspired on Zelda's graphic! You are Lumine or Aether, you can choose at the start which twin you should get as playable character and you flip in a world with magic and wonders! You have to find your brother and you will find playable characters on the road or wishing for them! It's a gatcha game so you have to farm to get primogems that will give you fates and each fate is a wish for Characters and weapons! I've fallen in love with Zhongli! he's a huge comfort character of mine, his voice is so calming and he's so kind and sweet with me! It feels like I'm dating him while I'm playing with him image

If you still don't know him but you want to play the game with no spoiler,jump the next words! So Zhongli is actually presented as a funeral parlor consultant, later we will discover that he's actually the new vessel of the Archon God Morax, or Rex Lapis, he just gave away his Gnosis (basically his power and immortality, yeah he would be too powerful for the game,lol) ! He's actually a dragon! 

He fights with his polearm! I got him the best one around, The Staff of Homa! It helps with atk bonus, and HP which are essential for his Geo shield and attack!
I really love him and he has such good skills and He helps me focusing on one goal at time! Also Diona is one of my faves! She's a cat girl and I also have a paci with her (ofc I have a Zhongli paci hehe) image

Diona is really comforting as well! I love the chimming she makes and how she looks so baby! makes me feel baby too! She works at a bar so she uses her weird Cocktail mix to heal and attack! She's a cryo character! Btw here you can see my obsession over Zhongli!(ง ื▿ ื)ว HUBBY!!


Also here I am with my Diona paci!! I love how they came out using shrinki plastic! It's so useful, I can print whatever I want and make them a center for my pacis!! 


Sooo yeah This is a game I'm really addicted! Also I'm trying to embrace my Autism and give myself more stuff to stim with and I looove getting baby stimming toys, I think they're perfect to stim with! I love these animals touch and grab and the textures are really relaxing! I also love the cubes I got from my sibby Lissie! I love my cubes so much! I love crinkle fabric and chimming cubes! They are so cute and relaxing! You shall find and get them too! You can find my Sibby on Instagram! 

HERE Strawbabiespatch  HERE


Also Another thing I wanna share is thiss! I have new friends when I go to work! I don't know who's their owner but I named them Dakota (Pinto horse) and Spettro (Black horse) And they are so cute and funny! I took some video with them, they like apples and grass and snackies I got them hehe I love visiting them and feel their fur and yeaah they are so curious and funny!  I love to dream they're mine, well, they're my friends so it's kinda the same thing, right?
 I can't affoprd a horse atm ;w; 


Well this is all for today! I'm getting a snack and olay some more games!! I will talk about other games in the next days and posts and maybe I will take a poll to vote the next topic! So be safe and see you next time! Byeee 

Etichette: ,









Welcome ♥

irasshaimasen

Hello everyone and welcome back to my old blog! I've missed this blog and my stuff so much and I hope I will be able to post back again!I'm Bunny! Or Rori as you prefere! I'm a non community agedre and i love kawaii stuff,anime,manga,TV series and movies!I'm an horror junkie and a gamer! Please feel free to message me or comment and let's be friends!


Bunnies who Clicked my blog




Join me ♥

Categories ♥



Follow the Bunny Girl♥



Quotes ♥

Il re arriva la galoppo liberandosi della sua ombra, facendo stridere l'armatura calciando le ossa succhiando carne e sangue digrignando distrugge il cuore e la mente lungo il cammino solitario verso un luogo remoto e lontano.
Se mi darai un paio di ali, io volerò per te anche se la terra intera dovesse venire sommersa dall'acqua. Se tu mi darai una una spada, io combatterò per te anche se il cielo intero dovesse trapassarti di luce. -bleach-
Aah, noi siamo avvelenati dalla luce della Luna -bleach-
Scricchiola, scricchiola, torre del Purgatorio, che squarci il mondo come la luce. Trema, trema, torre della spina dorsale, a precipitare saremo noi o il cielo? -bleach-
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. -OW-
900 years of time and space, Ive never met anyone who wasn't important -Doctor Who-
I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams. -doctor who-
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -doctor who-
what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes. -doctor who-
Vieni tu dal cielo profondo o sorgi dall'abisso, Beltà? Il tuo sguardo, infernale e divino, versa, mischiandoli, beneficio e delitto. -Baudelaire-
Da Satana o da Dio, che importa? Angelo o Sirena, se tu ci rendi – fata dagli occhi di velluto, ritmo, profumo, luce, mia unica regina! – l'universo meno odioso, meno pesante il minuto? -Baudelaire-
Fermate gli orologi, il telefono sia rimosso, Tenete buono il cane con un succulento osso, Fate tacere i pianoforti e con un rullio smorzato Esponete la bara, ricevete chi è addolorato Fate che gli aerei volteggino alti con sconforto scrivendo nel cielo il messaggio: Lui è Morto, Adornate di crespo il collo dei piccioni metropolitani, Fate indossare guanti neri ai vigili urbani. Lui era il mio Nord, il mio Sud, il mio Oriente e il mio Occidente, La mia settimana di lavoro e la mia domenica a far niente, Il mio mezzogiorno, la mia mezzanotte, il mio discorso, il mio canto, Credevo che l'amore fosse eterno: mi sbagliavo tanto. Non servono più le stelle: spegnetele una a una; Smantellate il sole e imballate la luna; Svuotate l'oceano, sradicate le piante. Perchè ormai più nulla sarà importante. -W.H.Auden
...Ascoltavo la pioggia... domandare al silenzio quanti nastri di strade annodavano il cuore. ...E la pioggia piangeva... asciugandosi al vento sopra tetti spioventi di desolati paesi. -A.Merini


Translate This site ♥


C-box ♥










Credits ♥

a lost unicorn
template and code hikari megami ©
graphics rori Utsuki Manami ©
images from E-shuushuu